Thursday 26 October 2017

The Last Fight at Swimming

These last two weeks at Canterbury Swim School I have been learning how to be a better swimmer. My Goal was to improve on my back stroke and I think I have. I have been in the big pool with Andrew my amazing swimming teacher. He has been teaching us how to do the different kinds of strokes in the water. We have been tort to breath stroke and back stroke. See you soon...
I am back from swimming now.we learnt how to stay safe around and in the water. we ware  our togs and put every day clothing on top of it. Some of the things that I learnt are how to keep your head above the water, how to do survival back stroke. After that we learnt that it is bad to jump into to water to save someone and it is better to put something in the water to pull them in.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you are learning new things. Why is it a bad idea to jump into the water to try and save someone in trouble?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.