Monday 17 July 2017

W.A.L.T write a story in Six words

I know I will be successful when i choose my words carfly, bo they

  • Capture the mode
  • Capture the message
  • Capture the setting
  • Does it make sense

On the last week of term we did Six word challenges. What we had to do was we need to write a story in Six word and make shore it made sense. You had to choose words wisely because the most amount of words you could use was Six like it said's in the name. Here are some of my ones.
  1. A monstrous mountain had icy spikes.
  2. The mountain seemed alive with ice.
  3. Dangerous, rocky, scary, spiky challenge accepted
  4. piranhas get eaten by electric Eels
  5. piranha are fiercest river monsters
  6. A man’s cat ate his goldfish
  7. They have sharp teeth to chew
  8. Koalas have pouches for young

2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your story in 6 words. But the story isn't a story its a paragraph ,other then that its still awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good writing Anthony, This Writing was so good that I cud not read it. You said story but they are paragraphs but good work. This one was better then all the story's that you have made. Tom Out

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.