Friday 12 January 2018

Facts on a Monster Snake

Today I will be telling you facts on the Green anaconda. I will be answering some of your questions on this snake like is it venomous and where do they live, what they eat and some other stuff.

Anaconda are one of the worlds biggest snakes. They eat anything that comes to the river to have a drink. Then they leap out of the water and coil them self around there victim, then they squeeze so hard that there victim can't breath then they die and the anaconda eats them whole. Once eaten a big meal the anaconda will not eat again for at least a mouth and will spend a lot of the time on the river bank digesting its meal. they live in slow moving water such as a creek watching for prey unless it has eaten resiliently. They are know to eat fish, birds, Tapirs, capybaras, caiman and are even know to eat jaguars. some times they will eat humans but it is rare. Female anaconda give birth to 2-3 dozen live young that are two feet to a meter. They know how to swim and hunt from the moment they are born. they live for about ten years. Anaconda are not venom's snakes they are constrictor's. they squeeze you so hard that you die and they eat you whole

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anthony,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey team. It's great to see that you have joined us to go on an exciting learning journey over the summer holidays. I will be reading your blog posts along with Hazel, Jade F, Rachel, and many other bloggers :)

    This is a fascinating information report about the 'Monster Snake' aka 'Green Anacondas'. Reading this post about this monster snake made me really scared. Whereabouts do they live? In the Amazon? Africa? Australia? I am super glad that there are no snakes in New Zealand! :) I think green anacondas are extremely strong as they can squeeze any animals despite their sizes! Do you think anacondas can kill an elephant or a lion?

    I look forward to reading more SLJ activity blog posts, you can check out our activities page and choose any activities you want to do. You can do them in any order you like! I hope you have fun with our activities and hopefully you will learn a lot from completing the activities :)
    This is the link to our activities page!
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anthony, just to see you posting on your blog! I hope you have had a great break so far. What have you been up to? I'd love to hear. Gosh you have found out lots of information about green anacondas. I didn't know that after having a big meal they didn't need to eat again for another month.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.