Tuesday 16 May 2017

Nemo The War Dog

 I am learning to summarise and retell  the main ideas and important information from what I have read in my own words.

I am learning to put new ideas from the text with my prior knowledge or other text to develop new ideas and understandings.

I have made a sculpture about Nemo the war dog who kept his owner safe from death after he was shout in the shoulder and fell unctions.


I made this because I thought he was a special dog because he saved his solder from death.

the first thing I did to make it was to make a brick out of mod ling clay then I made the sculpture of Nemo and then put him on top of the clay brick.

I think this is good but I think I need to learn how to manege my time better.








1 comment:

  1. Would love to see the picture Anthony. It sounds like it was an interesting topic. Does your work get checked before it is posted? The final sentence is incomplete.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.