Thursday 8 February 2018

Magic power

Today we had Elgregoe come to school to preform a magic show based on the values and anti-bullying. Elgregoe comes to school every year to preform. He has a lot of birds he has a blue and gold macaw, doves and a African grey parrot. The blue and gold macaws roll in the show is to appear and disappear. he has a buggy that disappeared and then appeared onto his pants on his behind. There was more than that but those were the ones I liked and the last tow trick's  he did was put his hand throw a mirror and made some one flout in mid air.

Thanks for reading don't hesitate to leave a comment bye.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony!
    I noticed your post this morning when browsing because of your strong catchy title! Well done! I also enjoyed the clear, detailed way you have chosen to share your information. A great read, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.