Sunday 16 July 2017

Mid Year review

These last two terms in Ako Ngatahi I think that I have been a bit bad at doing my work on time and putting it up, but next term I hope to improve by putting up and finishing work in the time frame I'm given. I think that I can improve by not sitting by someone that will distract me from doing my work. I also think that I might need to work in a quiet working environment. I know that I need to improve my letter and number formation. When planning my work, I need to make sure I am being realistic about the amount of work that I can do in the time I am given. I feel that I have a negative attitude about both learning and my own abilities and that this is impacting on my work. I need to work on adjusting my attitude, I think that this will help me learn better and help me finish work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.