Thursday 7 September 2017

The Memory Piano

W.A.L.T I know I will be successful when …
  • Re-call what is happening in the video.
  • Use adjectives and experiment with language features.
  • Use paragraphs correctly.
  • Begin sentences with different/ interesting sentence starters.
I have ritin a story ona video that is bast on a man playing a piano and remembering things from the past that has hapend to hin

I started play the huge dark brown piano. I wasn’t playing a song but just some kind of tune that i played with my wife before my wife past away. Then I started to remember things like when my delightful and amusing wife sate on the compacted rocklike wood seat.

Then I remember the great battle and being forced to assassinate other people with a sniper. I remember hiding behind a fragmented wall by another soldier that jumped out to shoot but he got shot in the chest and past out.

As I played the piano I i had a memory of when i gave my grandson a toy sea horse. That he rode for hours and hours. To this day I still remember his astonished face when he saw the gift and when he pushed the last key for the song and then smiled at me

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony I like your story from a video and I like the words like astonished. Maybe next time write more of the cool words.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.