Tuesday 7 November 2017

Feedback Needed

This Term at school we are doing novel study. My novel is Holes by Louis Sachar. Part of it is the Character traits. Character traits is a slide show about the characters in the story. What we need to do is write about and make/draw a picture of what I think the Character looks like.  In order for me to finish I need your help. This is one of the slides and is not the finished product. please tell me what I have done well and what I need to improve on.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anthony, I really like you character description about Zero from Holes. But I noticed that you have said that Zero has long flacky blond hair, but in the picture you haven't given him long hair. Also, where in the book does it say he has long flacky blond hair?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.